Thank You for Your Interest in Joining The Commit Partnership Team!
We are constantly looking for leaders who want to change the education landscape across Dallas County. We expect every team member - from entry-level to executive - to be stalwart champions of our core values:
- Students First: We are guided by multiple stakeholders, but ultimately our decisions rest upon one question: What is in the best interest of students?
- Equity and Inclusion: We help set the table for an expansive conversation, welcoming and valuing every voice.
- Systemic Impact: We relentlessly insist upon efficient and effective approaches [to sustainably change systems] to more effectively serve our community.
- Humility: We embrace the fact that our success depends on our ability to work cohesively with each other and our community.
- Integrity: We will act honestly and ethically in all internal and external decisions, in the ways we present data, and communicate with partners.
- Joy: We bring a constant sense of optimism and fun to this difficult work.
Commit team members build authentic, trusting relationships and have opportunities to develop as contributors and leaders. If you choose to join our team of hard-working, passionate people, you will be supported by:
- A full slate of medical options (including dental and vision) to help you arrive at the right plan for you and your family
- A 401(k) retirement savings account [beginning after six months of employment]
- A dedicated budget for personalized professional development
- Paid family leave, sick time and vacation
- A supportive and nurturing professional environment
- On-site gym access at no charge
- New in 2019-20: Well-being initiative
Currently, we have the following positions available:
Executive Administrative Assistant
The Commit Partnership seeks a hard-working team player to serve as the Executive Administrative Assistant to Commit’s Executive Team, reporting to the organization’s Chief of Staff. This key position will support the Executive Team in its day-to-day management of the organization, making an important contribution to Commit’s goal of ensuring that all North Texas students receive an excellent and equitable education.
CONTRACTOR: Chief of Staff (Temporary)
Commit seeks an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual and leader to provide coverage for the full-time Chief of Staff while out on maternity leave from mid-December to mid-April. This contractor will support the organization’s President and Executive Team. The Contractor will serve as the temporary Chief of Staff and will work alongside Commit’s President and Executive Team to support the organization’s unique distributed leadership approach and build an inclusive, strengths-based culture. In addition, the Contractor will support the President and Executive Team in leveraging data to inform decision making, project managing our strategic planning process, and ensuring our Executive and Leadership Team functions operate efficiently and effectively. This person also will lead high-impact projects as needed.
The Manager of Analytics will report to the Managing Director of Analytics and be a fully integrated member of the Analytics team. The Analytics Team works with internal and external clients to conduct analyses and develop strategies that move initiatives to action, to facilitate conversations around moving communities and/or initiatives forward, and to build technological solutions to solve access and dissemination hurdles.
Manager of Design & Branding, Communications
We need an experienced art director who is skillful when it comes to moving from concepts to impact. We are seeking an individual who understands how great design fuels the connection of a message to the target audience and a designer who can comfortably walk the tight rope between their left brain and their right brain. This role is both the architect and shepherd of the Commit brand and also oversees the work of our coalitions and partners through the implementation of digital, social and print media strategies.
Manager of College & University Partnerships, Dallas County Promise
The Commit Partnership, under its Dallas County Promise initiative, seeks a passionate, hard-working individual to serve in a full-time position as the Manager of College and University Partnerships reporting to the Managing Director of the Promise effort. This new and highly visible role is key to ensuring successful collaboration with our college and university partners.