Thank You for Your Interest in Joining The Commit Partnership Team!
We are constantly looking for leaders at all levels who share our passion for excellence and equity in education. We expect every one of our 60+ team members - from entry-level to executive - to be stalwart champions of our following core values:
- Students First: We are guided by multiple stakeholders, but ultimately our decisions rest upon one question: What is in the best interest of students?
- Equity and Inclusion: We help set the table for an expansive conversation, welcoming and valuing every voice.
- Systemic Impact: We relentlessly insist upon efficient and effective approaches to more effectively serve our community.
- Humility: We embrace the fact that our success depends on our ability to work cohesively with each other and our community.
- Integrity: We will act honestly and ethically in all internal and external decisions, in the ways we present data, and communicate with partners.
- Joy: We bring a constant sense of optimism and fun to this difficult work.
Commit team members build authentic, trusting relationships and have opportunities to develop as contributors and leaders in our community’s collective effort to grow student achievement and reduce educational inequities. If you choose to join our team of hard-working, passionate people, you can expect:
- A living wage, regardless of position or experience
- A full slate of medical options (including dental and vision) to help you arrive at the right plan for you and your family
- A 401(k) retirement savings account [beginning after six months of employment]
- A dedicated budget for personalized professional development [sufficient for employees to earn an Associate’s Degree, if interested]
- Paid sick leave, 10+ standard holiday days, and flexible vacation time
- 12 weeks of paid maternity leave
- A supportive and nurturing professional environment, including regular staff climate surveys to inform equity and inclusion efforts for our highly diverse workforce
- On-site gym access at no charge
- Free parking
- Remote work options
Hiring Process for Full-Time Roles:
- Round 1: Resume and cover letter review
- Round 2: Phone screen
- Round 3: Performance activity
- Round 4: Core values interview
- Round 5: Final interview
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)