District Data Council
The District Data Council is a collective of Dallas County district leaders in data analytics, research, and accountability which Commit has facilitated for the past ten years.
The mission of this council is to:
- Analyze assessment and student data
- Review research on best practices
- Develop and share innovative analytical practices
- Understand accountability systems and new developments
- Leverage our collective capacity to make system improvements in efficiency of analytical systems